Customer service is really important to Waitrose, so they want to listen to the customer’s opinion and demand because this helps Waitrose keep offering the highest possible quality and service. If you would prefer to send a comment to the manager of the store you visited, you can through their feedback survey site (www.waitrose-experience.com)tell them your thoughts.
At this survey site, you can rate the overall customer service and staff by giving it stars or comment directly on the store you visited. The survey will take barely five minutes and will be a big contribution to Waitrose. After completing the Waitrose experience survey, you could be treating yourself to a month’s free shipping with a chance to win ￡500 in Waitrose vouchers.
How to participate in Waitrose experience survey?
1. Keep your receipt and go to www.waitrose-experience.com on your computer.
2. Select the type of invitation you received from your loacal store or online.
3. Enter the required information from your invitation and start the survey.
4. Then you will be asked to answer some general questions about your experience and click the “Next” button.
5. You’re also required to enter your Name, Telephone, and Email Address.
6. Click the Submit button.
Waitrose is a chain of British supermarkets. At Waitrose, they combine the convenience of a supermarket with the expertise and service of a specialist shop.Above all they take pride in the freshness and quality of their food.